From "John D. Ament" <john.d.am...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Cordova (Android) and Maven
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2012 18:19:45 GMT
Brian,

Thanks for the quick response.  Yeah, i realize this would only work for
Android/BB, and I'm specifically interested in android.  Note that I am
fairly new to the device programming realm.  I followed this guide to setup
a maven android app

http://www.sonatype.com/books/mvnref-book/reference/android-dev.html

but I don't see anyway to bring in the cordova library (for android).

John