From Drew Walters <deedu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tag BlackBerry for 1.6.0rc1?
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2012 12:55:18 GMT
Tim, thanks for doing this testing on playbook.  It might be a good
idea to build mobile-spec with phonegap 1.4.1 or 1.5 for a comparison.
 I'm not confident that every implemented API was working in those
releases.  I just want to make sure that with 1.6 we don't regress.

Once we get to an equivalent state with previous release we can merge
the code and open Jira issues to track the failures.