From Drew Walters <deedu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: endless refactoring of plugins until "Cordova 2.x"
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2012 20:10:00 GMT
I would be shocked if we've done all the breaking we're going to do
:-)  Seems like at least the changes to make everything a plugin and
provide tooling around plugins will at a minimum change the format of
how plugins are provided and the documentation on how to install them,
which I would consider breaks.