From Drew Walters <deedu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tag BlackBerry for 1.6.0rc1?
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2012 12:55:21 GMT
For the record, here are the mobile-spec results I received for
various OS levels while developing my branch for the cordova-js merge
(* indicates actual device, others are simulators):

OS Level        Model      Result
--------------        ---------     ----------
 5.0.0.713        9550       698-736
 6.0.0.246        9800       760-776
*6.0.0.600        9800       763-789
 7.0.0.540        9810       761-776
 7.1.0.130        9860       763-776

Failures were reviewed to confirm they were expected failures that
pre-existed the cordova-js merge (compass, media, storage, etc.).
There are more passing/executed now then before the cordova-js merge
but this is mainly due to API's existing (compass, media, etc.) which
did not before, even though those API's have no native implementation
behind them.