From Drew Walters <deedu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Playbook cordova-js testing
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2012 20:26:08 GMT
Thanks guys.  Much appreciated, now I can stop banging my head against
the desk for a little while. All my updates to cordova-js are in
master.  For native side, my changes are in this branch in my fork:

https://github.com/deedubbu/incubator-cordova-blackberry-webworks/tree/cordova-js

Only thing relevant for playbook in that branch is the changes to the
build script.  So, no real need to clone my branch to test playbook if
you just build cordova.playbook.js from cordova-js.