From Drew Walters <deedu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Playbook cordova-js testing
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2012 20:34:43 GMT
Also, not sure if its helpful, but I did notice that the battery API
implementation was missing for Playbook and the wrong service name was
being used for Capture so I mocked up those changes:

https://github.com/deedubbu/incubator-cordova-js/commit/4d5d1afc89cfcc02732b59d728b06f18978656f4

Of course, have not been able to test them.