From Drew Walters <deedu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposal - Separate 2.x Git Branch
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2012 19:59:17 GMT
At one point the BlackBerry distribution (coho release output?) was
changed to simply provide a sample project folder that the end user
can make a copy of.  I think the change was made for simplicity.  The
'ant create' functionality is still available but only if you clone
the repo.

Just wanted to clarify that the BB side of this stuff is not there.