From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [REVIEW] Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Mar 2012
Date Sat, 10 Mar 2012 14:39:53 GMT
Hi,

On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 6:56 PM, Brian LeRoux <b@brian.io> wrote:
> fixed. committed to wiki. still need mentor sign off
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/March2012

Looks good, thanks! Signed off.

It's taking a bit longer than expected to produce an official Apache
release of Cordova. What do you feel are (and have been) the biggest
problems along the way?

AFAICT at least the IP review part has been a bit complicated. Do you
think better documentation of the requirements, more active
involvement by us mentors, or something else could have helped here?
Do you think some of the requirements were too strict and should
perhaps be challenged? Other feedback on how we could make the process
smoother?

Another area of some confusion are the packaging and distribution bits
that especially Steven was looking at. The related ASF documentation
is arguably a bit fragmented and at times perhaps too verbose.
Similarly to the above questions, any ideas on how we could/should
simplify these things?

BR,

Jukka Zitting