From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems resolving issues on JIRA
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 09:45:11 GMT
Hi,

On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 11:10 PM, Joe Bowser <bowserj@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've been trying to resolve some issues in JIRA, and I'm noticing that
> they're still being counted in the issue tracker even after I have closed
> them.  Is anyone else noticing the same thing?

Apparently there was some indexing issue with Jira over the past few
days. The instance is now reindexed, so everything should be back to
normal.

If you see unexpected behavior again, sending a message to
infrastructure@ with a URL of the troublesome view and a description
of expected results should help resolve the issue.

BR,

Jukka Zitting