From Jukka Zitting <>
Subject Re: Commit Access
Date Sat, 10 Mar 2012 00:33:42 GMT

On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 10:53 PM, Tim Kim <> wrote:
> I've just signed my cla, but it appears that I need to be voted in/have
> commit access before I can be assigned issues on jira. Please let me know
> if there are any more steps that I need to go through before I can do this.

The standard process of earning committership in an Apache project is
through contributions, see [1].

I notice you've already have some related work on GitHub. Are you
planning to contribute that stuff to Cordova? I don't see a related CB
issue, pull request (at [2]) or post to callback-dev@ yet.

A few good contributions should quickly earn you (or any other
contributor) direct commit access.

Jukka Zitting

View raw message