From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Android] CordovaWebView Code Review/Refactor Meeting
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2012 22:03:45 GMT
Re: [Android] CordovaWebView Code Review/Refactor Meeting
After going through the responses, let's go with 3/22 at 1pm ct, which
should be 11:00 AM Pacific. Toll Free Number: (855) 870-5454 Conference
Code: 5328695080 http://my.adobeconnect.com/cordova_web_view/
*When*
Thu, March 22, 11:00 – 12:00 GMT-07:00
*Who*