From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tagging 1.5rc friday
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2012 23:55:17 GMT
OK, we should talk about deleting and recommitting tags. I'm OK with it if
it's to fix my screw-up, but when its a fundamental bug, I think we should
issue a new release, like a 1.5.1.

As for the Apache release, we don't have headers on docs yet. We need
headers before we can be Apache.

Please correct me and clean the JIRA if I am wrong.

Joe