From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tagging 1.5rc friday
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 01:08:19 GMT
We did find issues with the Capture API, but the Camera API on Mobile Spec
is working properly.  It does appear in MobileSpec that the Audio is now
not working, and I'll have to investigate it further.

Joe

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 3:15 PM, Elizabeth Baldwin
<libby.baldwin@gmail.com>wrote:

> It's a demo app I wrote for AppLaud. The 4 APIs showing issues
> are implemented very closely, if not exactly, to the 1.4.1 docs.
>
> I suppose there could be errors in the way I've written the JS, but
> it's odd that all API examples run without issues on 1.4.1. Not sure
> if there are changes to the JS API in 1.5 that I'm not aware of.
>
> Libby
>
> On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 12:54 PM, Joe Bowser <bowserj@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Where did this example app come from? I'm noticing that there's errors
> with
> > DATA_URL vs DATA_URI on the Camera demo that we're not having with
> > Mobile-Spec.  Also, it appears that nothing is coming back on the Capture
> > API.  It looks like most of these are readerGotFileEntryJavascript
> errors,
> > since I haven't
> > seen anything show a stack trace yet.
> >
> > On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 12:29 PM, Elizabeth Baldwin <
> > libby.baldwin@gmail.com
> > > wrote:
> >
> > > Okay, thanks.
> > >
> > > I am still seeing the same problems. BUT - as I am using AppLaud
> > > plugin.. if there some deep changes to build that we don't yet know
> > > about.. there's no need to track these issues here.
> > >
> > > I can do a project clean from Eclipse, and build is auto.. but ant
> clean
> > > from cmd line complains about no build.xml file.
> > >
> > > If you still think these issues could be 'real', I used the attached
> www/
> > > to test on Droid 2.2.3 and Galaxy Tab 3.1:
> > >
> > > Camera - Take a Picture or Select - fails
> > > Capture - any - fails
> > > Media - Play: duration wrong, can't Pause or Stop (record works)
> > > File - Create > Write > Read (read fails on Android 3.1 only)
> > >
> > > I can flesh each one out more unless my env seems too different. The
> > > provided code works on 1.4.1.
> > >
> > > Libby

> times

> see.

> pain
> go
> set

> end.

> simon.macdonald@gmail.com

> defaulting
> for

> > Then I
I'll tag and
> > let

ready?

up a description of

don't think that

Gill <

last half of this
> thread.
had 1.5.0rc tagged
If more
> > discussion

Gill <

this Wed Feb 29th.

MacDonald

be releasing 1.5?

PM, Steven Gill

candidate together yet, so
> > feel

12:58 PM, Becky Gibson <

with the build?  I would like to
> > add
api and deprecate to.URI() into the
need to retag if this change is to
> > go

at 12:35 PM, Becky Gibson <

1.5.0rc1

2012 at 12:31 AM, Simon MacDonald <
wrote:

> [...]
was using escapeURL when it should have
checked it in. Also, in common-js there
> > was
method where it was referencing
> > this.fullPath
I fixed that as well.

the cordova.android.js file and
> > checked
for Android to 1.5.0rc1.

24, 2012 at 6:53 PM, Joe Bowser <

case?

Feb 24, 2012 at 12:23 PM, Simon MacDonald <

not be tagging Android today. There are a
> few
cases in mobile-spec that are now failing.
> Will

Mac Donald

Feb 24, 2012 at 1:54 PM, Steve Gill <

Hey guys,

Lets tag 1.5.0rc1 today. Post here once your repo
> is

-Steve

On Feb 22, 2012, at 9:31 AM, Brian LeRoux <
> > b@brian.io

notes from call this am

- aim to release 1.5 on tues

- cordova js unlikely for wp, ios, blackberry

- cordova rename from phonegap on track

- coho release tool now does gpg signing: need
> > input

cutting official apache release

- plugins are breaking: create a wiki page about

plugins have bigger problems which we aim to
> > address

now and 2.x