From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject [Android] CordovaWebView: Moving the CallbackServer and PluginManager out of DroidGap
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2012 20:15:07 GMT
Hey

I've been working on the CordovaWebView branch, and I think we need to
discuss where to put the CallbackServer and PluginManager in the new
implementation.  I'm OK with it being in the view, but I did have it in the
Client before, and I'm wondering what people's thoughts are on that.  Also,
since these are core pieces of Cordova on Android, this may break the
branch, which is fine, but it'd be good if more people looked at this
branch, and discussed how this should work.

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-cordova-android.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/CordovaWebView

http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/CordovaWebView

Joe