From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject [Android] CordovaWebView Code Review/Refactor Meeting
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2012 18:59:14 GMT
Hey

We need to do another code review/refactor for the CordovaWebView code.
 We've moved the CordovaInterface app over, but we probably need to go over
how I've split things up and see if we can make it better.  While I would
like to see this in 1.6, I personally think it's too ambitious.  I'm going
to throw out a couple of dates, and let me know which one works better:

Thursday, March 22th
Monday, March 26th

Again, this is based on this codebase, but we will probably create another
branch, and we might do something crazy like putting it on the Apache
infrastructure:
https://github.com/infil00p/callback-android/tree/cordova_view

Joe