From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cordova.android.js in cordova-js vs incubator-cordova-android
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 04:35:10 GMT
I actually noticed differences between the JS files as I was working on it
today.  I kept generating the JS from the callback-js, and I noticed that
WebSQL was still broken when I did a rebuild from the callback-js repo.
 Also, there was a conflict when we fixed the Capture API and fixes for the
file API.  That's why I wrote the reminder in the commit log, since I
didn't want to break things again, and to remind everyone to check in the
callback repo.