From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject [ANDROID] - Update on CordovaWebView
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2012 22:10:54 GMT
Hey

After the call, I created the following wiki entry for coordinating the 1.7
work:

http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/CordovaWebView

I also updated CB-190 with the relevant subtasks:

I plan to create a new branch on the Apache GitHub repository on Friday
when we tag for 1.6RC1 to base the CordovaWebView work off of, then I'm
going to start work on what I have assigned on it. The goal, of course, is
to get the tests that I have in the prototype repository passing.

Any questions? Feedback?

Joe