From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tagging 1.5rc friday
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 01:28:18 GMT
I managed to fix the Media API bug in callback-js.  Since Android is using
the cordova-js, we need to make sure changes to that make it into there.
 Do we have a repo for it yet on Apache?

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 5:08 PM, Joe Bowser <bowserj@gmail.com> wrote:

> We did find issues with the Capture API, but the Camera API on Mobile Spec
> is working properly.  It does appear in MobileSpec that the Audio is now
> not working, and I'll have to investigate it further.
>
> Joe
>
> On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 3:15 PM, Elizabeth Baldwin <
> libby.baldwin@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> It's a demo app I wrote for AppLaud. The 4 APIs showing issues
>> are implemented very closely, if not exactly, to the 1.4.1 docs.
>>
>> I suppose there could be errors in the way I've written the JS, but
>> it's odd that all API examples run without issues on 1.4.1. Not sure
>> if there are changes to the JS API in 1.5 that I'm not aware of.
>>
>> Libby
>>
>> On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 12:54 PM, Joe Bowser <bowserj@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Where did this example app come from? I'm noticing that there's errors
>> with
>> > DATA_URL vs DATA_URI on the Camera demo that we're not having with
>> > Mobile-Spec.  Also, it appears that nothing is coming back on the
>> Capture
>> > API.  It looks like most of these are readerGotFileEntryJavascript
>> errors,
>> > since I haven't
>> > seen anything show a stack trace yet.
>> >
>> > On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 12:29 PM, Elizabeth Baldwin <
>> > libby.baldwin@gmail.com

>> clean

>> www/

>> times

>> see.

>> pain
>> should go
>> set

Joe and me
>> and
>> end.

>> simon.macdonald@gmail.com

>> that

>> defaulting
>> for
issue for a
>> future

>> > Then I
more time to make
that I'll tag and

<

another bug where
>> you
post up a description
>> of

I don't think that
yet.

Gill <

the last half of this
>> thread.
had 1.5.0rc tagged
If more
>> > discussion

Steve Gill <

this Wed Feb 29th.

Simon MacDonald

to be releasing 1.5?

4:10 PM, Steven Gill

release candidate together yet, so
>> > feel

at 12:58 PM, Becky Gibson <

done with the build?  I would like
>> > add
api and deprecate to.URI() into
>> the
just need to retag if this change is
>> > go

2012 at 12:35 PM, Becky Gibson <

for 1.5.0rc1

25, 2012 at 12:31 AM, Simon MacDonald <
wrote:

> [...]
case was using escapeURL when it should
>> have
and checked it in. Also, in common-js there
>> > was
method where it was referencing
>> > this.fullPath
this.path. I fixed that as well.

the cordova.android.js file and
>> > checked
bump for Android to 1.5.0rc1.

Donald

Feb 24, 2012 at 6:53 PM, Joe Bowser <

test case?

Feb 24, 2012 at 12:23 PM, Simon MacDonald <

wrote:

I will not be tagging Android today. There are a
>> few

test cases in mobile-spec that are now failing.
>> Will

is resolved.

Simon Mac Donald

http://hi.im/simonmacdonald

On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 1:54 PM, Steve Gill <

wrote:

Hey guys,

Lets tag 1.5.0rc1 today. Post here once your
>> repo is

-Steve

On Feb 22, 2012, at 9:31 AM, Brian LeRoux <
>> > b@brian.io

notes from call this am

- aim to release 1.5 on tues

- cordova js unlikely for wp, ios, blackberry

- cordova rename from phonegap on track

- coho release tool now does gpg signing: need
>> > input

cutting official apache release

- plugins are breaking: create a wiki page about

plugins have bigger problems which we aim to
>> > address

now and 2.x