From Bryce Curtis <curtis.br...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Android] CordovaWebView: Moving the CallbackServer and PluginManager out of DroidGap
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2012 04:09:18 GMT
I really haven't had time to look at this in detail, but agree that
anything related to the webview should be in CordovaWebView.  As Fil
mentioned, that includes the history, plugin manager, whitelisting, &
authentication + callback server.

I assume that overriding chrome/view clients so the user can specify their
own will still work.