From Bryce Curtis <curtis.br...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Native tests
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2012 03:57:37 GMT
This looks like what I was thinking too.  The tests I have are for 1.6.0
and wanted to get them in for testing this release - so not sure it makes
sense to go into the CordovaWebView branch right now.  Instead, I created a
"tests" branch for review.  I followed the same structure that Joe define
in the branch, such that both sets of tests can be merged when
CordovaWebView branch is ready.