From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tagging 1.5rc friday
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 22:27:41 GMT
Once the repo's get tagged, I can whip up the distribution package for
everyone to see using coho. Once we are sure there are no issues, we can
publish 1.5 (possibly tomorrow, most likely Monday).

I can take care of updating bada/webos if need be.

Feel free to push that 1.5 commit up now if it is ready.

-Steve