From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tagging 1.5rc friday
Date Sun, 04 Mar 2012 00:05:18 GMT
Hey Everyone,

I have placed these files on my dropbox for now.

Here is the link to Cordova 1.5.0
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/175074/cordova-1.5.0.zip
Here is the md5 http://dl.dropbox.com/u/175074/cordova-1.5.0.zip.md5
Here is the asc http://dl.dropbox.com/u/175074/cordova-1.5.0.zip.asc

Please review them before we move them and make them public.

Jukka, let us know if these files are correct according to Apache. I have a
KEYS file in the zip that contains my public key. If we wanted to make this
the first Apache release, what other changes would we need?

Cheers,
-Steve