From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tagging 1.5rc friday
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2012 19:10:15 GMT
Hey Guys,

I haven't got much input about if this release is an acceptable apache
release. I figure this will take some time still and we should get 1.5 out
today. If there are no objections, I am going to release 1.5 today as a non
apache release (our usual method) and say we aim for 1.6 to be an apache
release. This will give us more time to review 1.5 with our mentors and be
ready for 1.6.

Cheers,
-Steve