From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tagging 1.5rc friday
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2012 20:19:20 GMT
Hey all,

I added a couple of methods (addConstructor, addPlugin) into the
common-js code and created a variable PhoneGap that points to cordova.
This way all existing plugins that work on Android should be able to
work without changes to their JS.

I deleted the current 1.5.0 tag and retagged with my latest commit
being the head.

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-cordova-android.git;a=commit;h=8923e52a5ed5e9ea4c3c5f7ed49400cac668a4d6

If Steve wants to re-generate the release with that tag it would be
for the best.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald