From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tagging 1.5rc friday
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 20:30:45 GMT
On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 12:57 PM, Elizabeth Baldwin
<libby.baldwin@gmail.com> wrote:

> File: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3.1 ONLY (Droid 2.2.3 ok): Create and Write: OK,
> Read: DOES NOT read file contents (adb flaky - no more data to provide :(

Yup, I can confirm this problem as well. I'm pretty sure that Android
3.1 has it's own FileReader and our implementation is not over writing
it in 1.5.0. It really should over write it as we want to provide the
same File API for all versions of Android not to mention iOS and BB.

Fil, can you take a look at this?

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald