From Simon MacDonald <>
Subject Re: in cordova-js vs incubator-cordova-android
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 15:50:40 GMT
Um, I was under the impression that we were using the Apache git repo
as the canonical repo and that's where we should be doing our
checkins. All of the fixes that Fil and I have done this week have
gone into:;a=summary

When you did your latest commit:;a=commit;h=7bf35e9c83ca9621b761f887103b79b22e024f8d

the file you checked in is missing many of those
fixes. I've added your fix for Capture to the Apache git and done a
build of and checked it into the Apache Android git

The Apache Android git repo should now be fully up to date.

Simon Mac Donald

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 11:35 PM, Joe Bowser <> wrote:
> I actually noticed differences between the JS files as I was working on it
> today.  I kept generating the JS from the callback-js, and I noticed that
> WebSQL was still broken when I did a rebuild from the callback-js repo.
>  Also, there was a conflict when we fixed the Capture API and fixes for the
> file API.  That's why I wrote the reminder in the commit log, since I
> didn't want to break things again, and to remind everyone to check in the
> callback repo.
> On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 8:08 PM, Bryce Curtis <>wrote:
>> I'm confused by commit
>> There are significant differences between generated by
>> cordova-js and this file.  Any idea why they are out of sync?

View raw message