From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: endless refactoring of plugins until "Cordova 2.x"
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2012 18:52:52 GMT
I don't see it being a huge merge issue. The way I envision it is that
we stabilize the 1.X stream and continue to release every month but
it's only going to be bug fixes.

On the 2.0 stream, this is where we do the big architectural changes
without fear of inconveniencing our users. The unfortunately part is
that fixes in the 1.X stream will have to be ported to the 2.0 stream.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald

>>> http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-cordova-mobile-spec.git;