From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: Mentoring newcomers
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2012 10:02:40 GMT
On 7 March 2012 19:32, Brian LeRoux <b@brian.io> wrote:
> Hey Ross, sorry for the delayed response! Been meaning to answer this.
> The short answer is we try to be available as possible in every place
> possible. We're all over twitter, irc, stackoverflow, the various
> mailing lists and confs. When at Nitobi we did regular webcasts and
> in-person training (monthly). Thats dropped off of late. Formalizing
> our in person training would be good.

As a start I'd be very interested in exploring the webcast idea. If
there is sufficient momentum from Cordova devs to make this happen
then I'd like to see what we can do as a trial. Is there any
information about the kinds of webcasts you ran and which worked well?

Ross

OpenDirective http://opendirective.com