From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: navigator.orientation API + tests
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 17:45:25 GMT
WP7 supports the orientationchange event, and window.orientation stores the
current value.
I believe this concept was started in early Mobile Safari on iOS and has
been cloned in the other WebKit devices.

In my mind this is default expected browser behaviour and should be carried
through to our implementation, although I cannot find a spec or list of
which mobile browsers support it.