From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: endless refactoring of plugins until "Cordova 2.x"
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2012 19:37:20 GMT
I agree with Fil, there is not that much that is broken with recent changes.
I think deprecation notices would be sufficient, and we can maintain those
interfaces until 2.0. ( in the past I think we were too quick with
deprecating and destroying )
IMHO maintaining 2 branches would make life worse, not better. ( for our
users, not just us )