From Leif Wells <leif.we...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Warning for unsupported platforms?
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2012 00:30:45 GMT
@Ryan:
Using that file, but it doesn't look like deviceready is getting called no
matter whether I call it directly or in the function called onLoad. This,
of course, is occurring in the simulator.

This doesn't mean I am not doing something terribly wrong (which I am
banking on).

I'll have more time to look at this again later.

Leif