From Marlin Mixon <marlin.mi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem using jsdom in node
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 21:31:01 GMT
For times like these I've found https://github.com/isaacs/nave to be
super useful.
Well, at least I've confirmed that node.js v0.6.11 doesn't work for
jake in the Linux environment either.  What version of node.js should
I be working with? (BTW, 0.6.11 is the version you get by default when
you go to download a fresh installation).  I've got nave installed so
I can easily install different versions and switch around.  I think
I'll try 0.5.9.