From Jolien Coenraets <jolien.coenra...@gmail.com>
Subject Link Java - JavaScript - Java for testing purposes
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2012 20:55:56 GMT
Hello everyone,

I'm a master student computer science at Ghent University (Belgium). For my
dissertation I'm trying to test PhoneGaps apps by making use of the native
test framework (starting with Android). therefore I need to make the link
from Java (in the JUnit tes) to JavaScript (get some innerhtml or
something) and back to Java (in the test). Does anyone has experience with
this?

At this moment I already have the link from Java to Javascript. I just
makes use of the sendJavascript method of DroidGap. Then I go back to Java
by using a plugin I wrote. That's all fine, but now the native plugin
methods can't be void, because the JUnit test needs methods with an answer.
I think I need to write something similar to the callback methods in the
JavaScript code.

If someone has some tips, they are very welcome!

Kind regards,

Jolien Coenraets