From Gord Tanner <g...@tinyhippos.com>
Subject Re: CB-280 - Improve layout of cordova-js scripts
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2012 15:37:28 GMT
+1

If we could somehow lay things out that we can handled more of the platform
specific insertions and scripts in a convention over configuration basis
that would be a huge win.

If I have foo.js in the main folder and a blackberry/foo.js.  I would
expect it would overwrite the foo.js during blackberry's build and only
include the platform specific one in the compiled source.

--
Gord Tanner
Senior Developer / Code Poet