From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Confusion
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 15:22:16 GMT
On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 8:04 AM, Johnny Ray <johnny@johnnyray.me> wrote:
> A colleague and myself were trying to add functionality to the iOS framework. When we
were attempting to actually create the JS side code we were a bit confused about things not
seeming to work. Two things:

> 1.) We notices a section in the JS read me which says the only supported platform is
Android. Can someone explain what is meant by this?

Not sure - where exactly are you seeing this?

> 2.) If it iOS JS changes are supported at this point where can we find more documentation
as to how to get things wired to the native side?

By the time 2.0 rolls around, plugin interfaces will probably change
for the better. I would go to
http://github.com/phonegap/phonegap-plugins/iOS and look at some code
there. There is a general guide available at
http://wiki.phonegap.com/w/page/36752779/PhoneGap%20Plugins