From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Newbie Question: Path from pull-request to CB- Issue?
Date Sat, 17 Mar 2012 19:31:20 GMT
Hi Libby,
Sending a pull request on Github is the way to go - usually it sends
an email to the list, but there's currently an issue with it:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-4331 - in the meantime,
you would have to manually notify this list.

Contrib workflow: http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/ContributerWorkflow

Shaz