From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: copyright notices
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2012 22:36:29 GMT
According to this: http://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html

1. If the source file is submitted with a copyright notice included in
it, the copyright owner (or owner's agent) must either:
    1. remove such notices, or
    2. move them to the NOTICE file associated with each applicable
project release, or
    3. provide written permission for the ASF to make such removal or
relocation of the notices.

On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 12:09 PM, Herm Wong <hermwong@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Just wondering how we are handling copyright notices?
>

> For example if a contributor wrote an API for Cordova and his employer's legal department
wants to him to include a copyright notice on the files. Does the copyright notice go in the
LICENSE or NOTICE file in the root or does it go in the actual source files authored by the
contributor?