From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Loading screen image for 1.5
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2012 21:47:26 GMT
Hi Yohei,
Retina display iPad icon and launch image sizes are not according to
spec. Can you update on the website?
http://incubator.apache.org/cordova/artwork

1. icon - 144x144 (114x114 was provided)
2. landscape launch image - 2048 x 1496 (2048 x 1536 was provided)
3. portrait launch image - 1536 x 2008 (1536 x 2016 was provided)

Reference: http://developer.apple.com/library/ios/#documentation/userexperience/conceptual/mobilehig/IconsImages/IconsImages.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40006556-CH14-SW1

On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 11:22 AM, Yohei Shimomae <yohei@adobe.com> wrote:
> @Drew - no problem!
>
> @Shaz - good catch, I've just committed a fix
>

> On 2012-03-16, at 7:45 AM, Drew Walters wrote:
>
>> Yohei, thanks, these look great.  After testing on the various screen
>> sizes, I ended up using the 300x300 loading screen and actually used
>> the 72x72 icon designated for Android for BlackBerry instead of the
>> 80x80 one.
>>
>> On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 3:26 PM, Shazron <shazron@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Grammar on http://incubator.apache.org/cordova/index.html#top

There you will