From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: navigator.orientation API + tests
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2012 19:40:11 GMT
I just realize the resize event will only work for iOS if we throw out
the concept of there being two types of Landscape and Portrait
(LandscapeLeft, LandscapeRight, Portrait and PortraitUpsideDown) which
exist with the current window.orientation. Are the two types of
Landscape and Portrait only used in iOS, what about BB and Android, or
WP7?