From Becky Gibson <gibson.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tag 1.6rc1 fri
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2012 22:16:37 GMT
Yikes!  We need LOTS of testing on all platforms. Especially of error
return values.  I just discovered that mobile spec location auto and manual
tests have issues with location errors.  Auto tests don't test for errors -
there is at least a note in the test code that we need to look into that.
 And, the auto tests are expecting an error code in the fail function when
they should be expecting an error object. Not sure why running in the iOS
simulator isn't catching that? Maybe cause I don't bother to test location
in the simulator because I know it doesn't support location?  Note to self
- simulator is a good way to catch errors for features it does not support.

I'm not saying not to tag but we really need a concentrated effort on
testing.

-becky