From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: tagging 1.5rc friday
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2012 19:51:19 GMT
I'm cool w/ holding out to EOD today but I'd like to stress: we're not
breaking anything we've made any promises about. Until the plugin arch
is documented in docs.phonegap.com it doesn't exist. I view plugin
support as a 2.x goal. The work w/ cordova-js gets us part way there.
Having tooling for validation, install, etc gets us part way there.

Making this an official Apache release, from what we can tell, is just
understanding where we put the release distrib on apache infra. (And a
vote that inc mentor sign off.)