From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: tagging 1.5rc friday
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2012 19:32:26 GMT
We've not documented plugins and made no commitments to the plugin
arch. This isn't a breaking change. Its an evolutionary change.
Plugins will break, and those are not officially, nor ever where,
supported.

Some docs in the wiki will suffice; keeping release cadence way more
important for my vote. We need to shore up the plugin arch before we
talk about supporting it.