From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: endless refactoring of plugins until "Cordova 2.x"
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2012 16:22:23 GMT
> It just doesn't jive with the story I think you're telling with your list,
> at least the first two points.  There is at least *implied* support for 3rd
> party plugins today.

*sigh*

It may, or may not, surprise you to learn that I have little to no say
in Adobe's evang team activities. Though I can assure you its not the
first time I've been embarrassed by them! =) Saying that, I'm obv
happy too they are doing this. The more support we get the better.

Now that said, I don't count that as documentation for Apache Cordova
(nor do I think you or anyone here does). If it isn't in
http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf then does it matter? Just
shipping the code in itself implies some level of support I suppose.

What are we looking for as a resolution here? Commit that 1.7 we
document the plugin api?