From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: Cordova Port on Tizen
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2012 16:46:48 GMT
Welcome Paul! Next step would be getting ICLA [1] signed and filed
and, upon a review of the code, we can vote to make you a committer
and then create a repo on ASF infrastructure to push the code to.
Everything happens here on the mailing list discussion wise. We track
our tasks in JIRA. [2]

Def recommend dialing into the cordova-js project. [3] Its a unified
layer for platform javascripts. Some variance between the platforms
still exists but the effort is to get all the logic in one place
first, and then we can look at improving upon it. We aim for platform
parity right now using mobile-spec test suite [4]. Finally, when you
feel ready, the documentation for Cordova will need updating for
getting started guides and any "quirks" that Tizen might have compared
to the other platforms. [5]

Tizen looks very close in spirit to BlackBerry Webworks so this port
should be pretty painless! Can you link us up the best places to learn
about the platform? Are there Tizen developer devices shipping yet?

1. http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.pdf
2. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB
3. http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-cordova-js.git;a=summary
4. http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-cordova-mobile-spec.git;a=summary