From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: Mentoring newcomers
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2012 19:32:03 GMT
Hey Ross, sorry for the delayed response! Been meaning to answer this.
The short answer is we try to be available as possible in every place
possible. We're all over twitter, irc, stackoverflow, the various
mailing lists and confs. When at Nitobi we did regular webcasts and
in-person training (monthly). Thats dropped off of late. Formalizing
our in person training would be good.