From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: Apache Cordova (Android) and Maven
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2012 18:36:51 GMT
Hmm, well in the case of android (and blackberry) we ship a jar and a
js file which should be easy enough to inc in your proj. The js file
lives in /assets/www and the jar can be anywhere you have setup for a
build path (by convention this is /libs which ant can find but for
some reason eclipse cannot).

There used to be an issue in our tracker for adding Maven support but
I don't think its ever been made a priority.

I'll be drinking a beer on the sidelines w/ Pat on this! ;)