From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: endless refactoring of plugins until "Cordova 2.x"
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2012 20:02:31 GMT
Looking at the proposed [1] roadmap [2] ....I'm not sure there's much
left to break!!! (As in, I think we "done broke" all the things
already.)

Feels like the consensus is that our focus in the coming months
leading to 2x is to be: docs, tests, "hardening" the code and tools
for managing the plugins themselves.

[1] http://goo.gl/1yAjD
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/RoadmapProjects