From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: Mentoring newcomers
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2012 22:47:37 GMT
No, tho Adobe has started creating a bunch of them lately. [1] I think
its a good start but this content should be free, as in source, and in
a more discoverable place (like our docs).

Its been an education process for everyone. =/

And anyhow, I think this might be a different thing altogether.
Something wherein we create an example video and add it to the docs
... opening up the opportunity for someone else to contribute an
example translated. Also, we need to reopen the training materials.

[1] http://tv.adobe.com/show/adc-presents-phonegap/