From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: tag 1.6rc1 fri
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2012 22:54:14 GMT
> Kind of caught me by surprise there.

Ah, ya, Cadence is the key --- a point release / month. Not 6 weeks
[tho that has happened]. Each point having a singular goal [across
platforms].

> I think I'd like to see a little more rigor around a 'release'.  I guess
> I'm thinking a wiki page per release might be appropriate, providing
> planned release dates, rc release dates, content, known breaking changes,
> that sort of thing.

Started a doc here: http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/CuttingReleases

Maybe we should get Steve/Tim to update w/ the coho release tool story
and we update w/ our preferred plan for release checklisting. (Run the
tests, ensure docs are up-to-date, etc)