From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: Development cycles for releases
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2012 21:54:39 GMT
I think this combo'd with: improving our community messaging, and
better attention paid to documentation in general, as well as shims
with deprec notices for all breaking changes should address the 1.5
kerfuffle.

Yeah, I said kerfuffle. http://goo.gl/FBGtk

On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 2:45 PM, Filip Maj <fil@adobe.com> wrote:
> Informal / flexible suggestion for our general development approach per release: first
two weeks are spent prototyping/writing tests/implementing any new features planned for the
release. After two weeks, we tag rc1 and platform maintainers switch focus to fixing bugs
and closing issues, generally hardening up the RC for the true release.